No one can deny the importance of getting a quality night’s rest. Not only do you wake up feeling more relaxed, rejuvenated and all around better, but you also benefit in the form of long-term health. The amount of rest we get, and its quality, directly relate back to our health.
One key element in making sure you actually get a good night’s rest is your pillow. You might not think it, but your pillows are critical to keeping you healthy and happy. If you are overweight, older, or sleep on your back, you are more at risk to suffer from sleep disorders than others. Your pillow plays a key role in making sure you sleep soundly through the night. If you are in the category listed above, then you could be suffering from a lack of oxygen during sleep—a problem you do not want to have.
Your pillow’s sole job is to make sure that your neck and shoulders stay properly aligned while you rest. While you do not want to get a pillow that is too stiff, you also don’t want one so soft it deflates when you lay your head on it. You need to find a happy medium.
The proper pillow will keep your head perfectly balanced and allow oxygen to flow smoothly through your windpipe. This is a major factor in getting the right amount of sleep. Sleeping on your side (with a knee pillow between you knees) is the best possible position, and you should purchase a pillow that supports this preference.
Another key factor is maintaining a healthy pillow. Don’t hesitate to switch out your pillow when it begins to deflate and show signs of wear and tear. Know when it is time to get a new pillow and then go out and purchase the very best one you can afford. Look for an allergy-resistant pillow to avoid allergens and choose one that suits your sleeping style. Doing so can benefit your health for the rest of your life.
We’ve all had them. Rough nights where we tossed and turned hoping to eventually fall asleep. For years, experts have warned us that failing to get enough rest can cause serious physical problems. But what are the real concerns of poor sleep quality? Does it really affect us as badly as they say it does? Is there a way to negate this situation altogether?
One of the foremost reasons why sleep is so critical is what happens during it. The eight hours between morning and night are more than just a time for us to go off into a dream world. They allow the body to heal and help the immune system attack invaders with more vigor. For young people, it is also a time of growth and cell regeneration, leading to improved overall health.
Sleeplessness or even poor quality sleep contributes to anxiety, depression and poor mental performance as well. No amount of coffee can undo a night of tossing and turning, and certainly can’t heal night after night of disturbed sleep patterns.
Interestingly, the spinal cord functions most effectively when in proper alignment. Since the spinal cord is responsible for sending signals to the cells and organs of the body, it is critical to creating the proper alignment for the spinal cord to remain uninhibited.
With the right help, however, the body can continue to be properly supported and relaxed while at rest. Additionally, the more relaxed the body is, the less likely you are to wake up in the middle of the night in need of a readjustment. One of the best ways to enjoy the best sleep quality is to make your pillow and your bed a top priority.
With the right tools at your disposal, including the right pillow and blankets, you can enjoy an improved quality of sleep and relax knowing your body will restore itself each and every night.
Everyone wants to get a good night’s rest, particularly if that has alluded them in the past. One of the best ways to do that is purchasing the perfect pillow. But what constitutes the perfect pillow? Let’s take a look below to learn more.
The perfect pillow has the perfect amount of firmness and support. Aligning your spine, neck and shoulders it the key to proper support, and depending on your preferred sleep pattern this may differ significantly. Determine your sleeping pattern and then choose a pillow accordingly.
Although firmness and support is critical, it is also important to be comfortable as you sleep. Soft materials and a durable exterior are the best factors for premium comfort.
No one likes to purchase a new pillow every few months, and you shouldn’t have to. The right pillow will be durable enough to get you through several nights of slumber without any need to purchase a new one. However, a durable pillow is less likely to flatten and cause you discomfort.
Flexibility in a pillow can enable you to sleep soundly regardless of your preferred sleeping position. You should be able to take it with you when you travel, and it should be fully breathable as well.
One of the biggest complaints regarding pillows is the allergies they cause. If you wake up with the sniffles, there is a good chance it is related to dust mites that are living in your pillow. Allergy-free pillows enable you to sleep soundly without worrying about uncomfortable allergies anymore. The perfect pillow will definitely be allergy free.
Whether you want to support your head and neck more thoroughly, or if you prefer to have a more durable long lasting pillow, the perfect fine pillow will offer all this and much more. Make your shopping experience more fruitful by choosing an exceptional pillow that adheres to all of the criteria above.
When we’re young, we often throw caution to the wind and ignore our health. One area in particular that we completely forget about is sleep. Getting a few hours of sleep here and there seems like enough to stay healthy. However, the amount of and the way we sleep has a direct impact on our health for years to come.
Young people need a comfortable and supportive pillow to prevent head, neck and shoulder pain and problems. There are two purposes to using a pillow: comfort and support. It’s up to both young and old alike to select a pillow that provides the support you need to be comfortable.
Choosing a pillow that is right for you is a tricky process. There are, however, a few important tips you can use to maximize your selection and improve your health along the way. Consider the following to learn more.
Side Sleepers: A comfortable pillow that supports your neck and space between your head and shoulder is the best. Look for a soft or medium pillow (depending on your comfort level). Side sleepers may benefit from sleeping with a Boudoir or Throw Pillow between their knees – it supports the spine alignment.
Back Sleepers: A durable and shapeable pillow that molds to the neck’s curve that has consistent support is highly recommended. Look for a medium or firm pillow. A Knee Pillow under your knees can help your lower back.
Stomach Sleepers: Frankly, your sleeping style is not suggested as it puts stress on your lower back, and it may create neck pain. Stomach sleepers may try a Body Pillow to give them a better night’s sleep.
If you have health issues such as neck pain, shoulder freeze, backache, your pillow can make all the difference. You can and should experience a good night’s sleep, free of any pain. To get the perfect pillow, consider your sleeping style, whether you sleep on your back, side, or stomach.
What’s the ideal pillow?
The right support is the medium or firm feel (the options are soft, medium and firm) and not too thick, one that support the neutral alignment. The neutral alignment means that your head – naturally – is sitting on your shoulders without winding back too far or pushing too forward. Your sleep should reflect the same neutral alignment.
So, what are recommended pillows for your sleeping style?
- Side Sleepers: A comfortable pillow that supports your neck and the space between your head and shoulder is the best. Look for a soft or medium pillow (depending on your comfort level). Side sleepers may benefit from sleeping with a Boudoir or Throw Pillow between their knees – it supports the spine alignment.
- Back Sleepers: A durable and shapeable pillow that molds to the neck’s curve that has consistent support is highly recommended. A Knee Pillow under your knees can help your lower back.
- Stomach Sleepers: Candidly, your sleeping style is not suggested as it puts stress on your lower back, and it may create neck pain. Stomach sleepers may try a Body Pillow to give them a better night’s sleep.
There is one extra consideration when looking at finding a perfect pillow. If you toss and turn at night, you may consider the size of the pillow, standard, queen or king. An extra large pillow may be the right solution for toss-and-turn sleepers as they provide the support you need.
Click Here to Buy Sleeping Pillows
Click Here to Buy Body Pillows
Click Here to Buy Knee Pillow
Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the best time of the year to remind ourselves to do the following necessary and lifesaving tasks.
- Wash your pillows: Sweats, oils and saliva (don’t be grossed out, it’s true in some cases) on your pillows, even when you use protective covers, makes your pillow dirty. The recommended action is to wash your pillows twice a year. If you had your pillows for more than two or three years, you might consider replacing them.
- Flip your mattress: The mattress is an expensive piece of bedding and flipping it once a year is an excellent way to prolong the life of it. The recommended action is to flip your mattress twice a year. However, the DST is a good reminder of the task.
- Clean the clothes dryer exhaust duct: Keep your clothes dryer running safely and efficiently by cleaning the exhaust duct on a regular basis. This task could be a lifesaving task as it may prevent fire.
- Replace or clean all filters in your home: Replacing or cleaning your refrigerator, heating, air-conditioning, vacuum and water filter units ensures a smooth and efficient operation of a health home.
- Test and check your smoke alarm: Smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors are often overlooked for proper function. DST is a perfect time to take action on two necessary things to do: check the battery and test both Smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors.
Daylight Saving Time (DST) is a perfect timely reminder to perform some of these critical, often overlooked, household chores that keep our homes running smoothly and safely.
We all know that wrong pillow may exacerbate neck pain, ear pain, arm numbness, headaches, discomfort and snoring. But, we should also know that sleep position can intensify those problems as well. As people find the best position whether on the back, stomach or side, they must consider the neutral alignment.
The neutral alignment means that your head – naturally – is sitting on your shoulders without winding back too far or pushing too forward. Your sleep should reflect the same neutral alignment: the pillow under your head and neck for support but not under your shoulders.
Sign up for Special Product Launch Discount! www.finepillow.com
5 Reasons You Need a Fine Pillow
Sleeping is considered to be important to every individual. Due to long hours or days of busy schedules and hard works, we might be very tired and so would need a relaxing way to recharge. Therefore, a good night’s sleep is essential.
Most individuals really can’t sleep without a pillow. But in some cases, there are some people that could sleep even without the use of pillows. Still, it will be more comfortable if you are to consider a pillow for a good night’s sleep. There are numbers of reasons why you need to have quality pillows and consider these five reasons of why there is a need for you to consider fine pillows during your sleep:
- Support is known as the first reason fine pillows are great during sleeping time. Physically, pillows are to prop the head, shoulders and neck up and so will keep their alignment at the same time will relieve pressure and counterbalance the points of the body.
- Comfort is another reason many are using pillows. Fine pillows are to create comfortable feeling therefore leading to a great night of quality sleep and so the feeling of being well-rested. Being comfortable while sleeping could be experienced best if you are to consider using fine pillows.
- Quality sleep. Most people could sleep well all throughout the night due to using a fine pillow. Aiming for quality sleep is another reason there is a need to have fine pillows while sleeping.
- Another great reason pillows are great during sleep since it can be adjustable. There could be numbers of sleeping positions that many observed during sleep, and these pillows are capable of adjusting the sleeping positions.
- And also, fine pillows might have the ability to respond to your sleeping needs. There are numbers of individuals who are having difficulties during sleep. With the use of fine pillows that is said to be capable of offering numbers of benefits, those difficulties could then be avoided or eliminated sooner or later.
Those are the reasons why pillows are said to be very important while you sleep. It offers not just quality sleep but benefits in the overall health of an individual. Sleeping without fine pillows might also mean that you are not allowing yourself to experience the benefits that only fine pillows could offer. You must always consider having a pillow for a comfortable and quality sleep at night.